Currently we have 1 Early Stage Researchers (PhD) position vacant in an EU funded Marie Curie ITN project called IN-SENS.
This position is for a period of 36 months, according to the general application and eligibility rules described below and in line with FP7 Marie Curie rules and regulations. Successful participation in the IN-SENS training program, in which all (obligatory) activities are attended, will result in a IN-SENS certificate. Furthermore, the research project is aimed at defending a thesis and obtaining a PhD degree.
General application rules
The free-format application should contain the following appendices:
- Mention the Application Code on your motivational letter and email
- A curriculum vitae, incl. a list of publications
- Courses & grades of Master and Bachelor degree, including proof of a 120 ECTS Master education
- A motivational letter in which the applicant describes his or her motivation to pursue postgraduate studies and to conduct the research project applied for
- Candidates can only apply when they have not been in the host country for a maximum of 12 months in the 3 years prior to enrolment (compulsory national service and/or short stays such as holidays are not taken into account)
- Candidates should have less than 4 years of research experience (full-time equivalent research experience*) and have not yet been awarded a doctorate degree
- Candidates have followed Bachelor and Master education, in which the Master was at least 120 ECTS, and which included a 60 ECTS part of research education
- Check further the specific requirements for each individual project
Mail your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention in the subject line the application code
* Full-time equivalent research experience is measured from the date when a researcher obtained the degree which would formally entitle him or her to embark on a doctorate, either in the country in which the degree was obtained or in the country in which the researcher is recruited or seconded, irrespective of whether or not a doctorate is or was ever envisaged
|Application Code||Project title